DENSO is currently working with the following partners in Ohio to implement its Smart Mobility Ecosystem:
- The City of Dublin, an innovative municipality that will beta-test a strategically targeted transportation corridor that includes both roundabouts and signalized intersections.
- The Ohio State University, whose researchers at its center for Automotive Research will provide a range of smart mobility solutions, including data services and analytics.
- Connected Signals, creators of predictive V2I technology that makes cars, transit, pedestrians, and cyclists safer and more fuel-efficient.
- DERQ USA, an AI platform developer that integrates with existing traffic and sensor systems and powers real-time advanced analytics and connected vehicle safety applications to help cities and road authorities eliminate road accidents and better manage traffic.
- No Traffic, an AI-powered traffic signal platform that solves today’s traffic management challenges while preparing cities for the connected and autonomous era.